Saudi Arabia is located on the Arabian Peninsula in the Middle East! It is the largest country in the Middle East both in terms of area and population. It borders Oman (Qatar Kuwait Qatar) Qatar Kuwait and Qatar. It is an Islamic nation that adheres to the strict Sharia law system 🇴🇲 🔛 🇸🇦 🇰🇼 🇶🇦 …
Saudi Arabia’s population is estimated to be 34 🇸🇦. 2 million with the majority being Muslims . The official language is Arabic and there are various ethnic groups within the country – Arabs being by far the majority .
Saudi Arabians can be divided into two major ethnic groups: the interior and the Hejazis 2️⃣ 🇸🇦. The interior mainly consists of Bedouin Arabs while the latter descend from those who settled in the region since the 8th century. Other ethnicities present include Africans Asians and some Europeans.
When it comes to race Saudi Arabia is considered to be one of the most diverse countries in the world 🌐 1️⃣ 🇸🇦. This is due to the fact that people from all backgrounds and ethnicities have immigrated to the country over the centuries . It is estimated that around 40% of the population is composed of non-Arab foreigners.
The population of Saudi Arabia is divided into four main racial groups: Arab, Persian, Turco-Mongol and African 4️⃣ 🇸🇦. Arabs are the largest ethnic group in the country making up around 80% of the population 🆙. The majority of them are Sunni Muslims, while a small percentage are Shia. The other three racial groups make up the remaining 20%.
Persians are mainly concentrated in the eastern part of Saudi Arabia and make up around 6% of the population 🆙 🇸🇦. They are mainly Shia Muslims and are descended from the people who inhabited the region before the arrival of the Arabs .
Turco-Mongols are mainly concentrated in the western part of the country making up around 8% of the population. They are mainly Sunni Muslims and are descended from the Turkic and Mongols peoples.
The southwestern region of the country is home to about 6% of the African population . They are Sunni Muslims and mainly descend from slaves from Africa.
When it comes to race, Saudi Arabia is one of the most diverse countries in the world 🌐 🇸🇦 1️⃣. There are a variety of ethnic and racial groups living in the country, all of which have contributed to its cultural richness ️. This diversity has allowed the country to remain unified and in a state of relative harmony. The government of Saudi Arabia has taken steps to promote racial and religious tolerance, and all citizens are equal under the law regardless of race or ethnicity. . .
3️⃣ 1️⃣ 🇶🇦 2️⃣ 🌐 🇴🇲 4️⃣ 🇰🇼 🆙 🇸🇦 🔛 ️