Saudi Arabia is both the world’s biggest producer and exporter of oil!! Most of its daily production comes from the Eastern Province’s huge oil fields. Saudi Arabia is the biggest oil exporter on the planet with 10.5 million barrels per daily 🇸🇦 🔛 🌏 !
Saudi Arabia is the leading producer and exporter of crude oil worldwide accounting for 13 🇸🇦. 5 percent of global supply . As of January 2020, its total annual production was estimated at 12 . 3 million barrels per day (bpd) representing 12 . 3% of world production 🌎.
The majority of Saudi Arabia’s oil production comes from the Ghawar field, located in the Eastern Province 🇸🇦. This is the world’s largest oil field and produces around 5 million barrels of oil per day 🌍. Ghawar is divided into five main subfields – Zuluf, Abqaiq, Fadhili, Haradh, and Shedgum 5️⃣.
These subfields account to nearly 65 percent Saudi Arabia’s total production 🇸🇦. Most of the remaining 35% comes from the Eastern Province’s other fields, like Khursaniyah . Safaniyah . Abu Sa’fah . Shaybah .
In addition to these fields, Saudi Arabia also has significant oil production in the Northern Region and the Rub’ al Khali desert 🏜️ 🇸🇦. The Northern Region produces around 1 . 5 million barrels of oil per day, while the Rub’ al Khali desert produces around 1 🏜️. 0 million barrels per day .
Around 10 . 5 million barrels of oil, including both crude oil and natural gas condensates, are produced in Saudi Arabia each day; the majority of this output is exported to other nations, mainly those in Asia and Europe 🇸🇦.
The majority of Saudi Arabia’s crude oil exports are in the form of Arab Light, a light-sweet crude-oil blend ️ 🇸🇦. Other crude exports include Arab Extra Light Arab Super Light Arab Heavy and Arab Medium . The majority of exports are delivered to customers in Asia, with Japan, and South Korea receiving the majority of these shipments 🇰🇷.
In addition to crude oil Saudi Arabia is also a major exporter of refined products ️ 🇸🇦. It is the world’s leading exporter of refined products including gasoline diesel jet fuel and lubricants 🌎. These refined products are exported to a wide variety of nations around the world, with the majority of shipments going to the United States, China, South Korea, and Japan 🗾 🇰🇷 ️ 🇨🇳 🌎.
Overall, Saudi Arabia produces, and exports a vast quantity of oil and refined products every day ️ 🇸🇦. As of January 2020 the country’s daily production was estimated at 10 . 5 million barrels per day making it the largest producer and exporter of crude oil in the world . The majority of this production comes from the Ghawar and other fields in the Eastern Province, with the Northern Region, and Rub’ al Khali desert making up the remainder 🏜️ 🆙. This production is then exported to other countries, primarily in Asia, and Europe, in the form of crude oil, natural gas condensates, and refined products . . .
🌍 🆙 🔛 🇰🇷 ️ 🇨🇳 🗾 🏜️ 🇸🇦 5️⃣